Social media is the number one online activity in terms of usage. Over 2.8 billion of the 3.5 billion internet users use social media. Furthermore, 2.5 billion of those 2.8 billion social media users use social media on their mobile devices (smartphones). Social media also has numerous uses. 94% of companies use LinkedIn as their primary recruiting tool. In addition to employment recruiting, social media is a great way to segment your target market and reach different demographics while putting out relevant and meaningful content that caters to the platform that you are using to distribute it.
Managing social media accounts and understanding the interaction metrics is not a light task though. It is recommended for larger businesses to Tweet at least 5 times per day, post to Facebook at least twice per day, Instagram once per day, and LinkedIn once per week, while also uploading to YouTube or Snapchat if either one caters to your industry. This adds up to at least 57 posts per week, which is unmanageable for most businesses without hiring a full time social media manager or outsourcing social media management duties.
Here at Frost Marketing Group, social media marketing is one of our specialties and a definite area of expertise for our team. Nolan did in-depth research on social media marketing for his senior project at Franklin Academy, and learned all of the nuances that enable a social media marketing campaign to succeed. He can optimize profile appearances and maximize interactions through account and content design, as well as the various strategies that he has acquired and used throughout his experiences with his personal accounts and accounts for other clients.
We offer three different routes for clients to take for social media marketing services. The first option is to have us create or optimize accounts on all relevant platforms, and begin posting and gaining a following, then teaching the client how to use the platform and transferring ownership of the accounts to them so that they can post for themselves. This is great for businesses with lower budgets that would like a short-term contract. The next route is to have us create and optimize accounts on all relevant platforms, and then post content frequently on all platforms while allowing for natural growth. This requires us to maintain all of the accounts long term, so it requires a long term contract with monthly payments to be agreed upon between Frost Marketing Group and the client. The final package consists of the same things as the previous one, plus additional artificial growth and optimization resulting in larger numbers of followers, a more powerful public image, and more potential customers that are members of the client’s target market seeing relevant content. This package also requires a long term contract. A recommended posting schedule is included with all packages.
Content Type by Platform:
- Facebook: Longer messages, pictures, short-form videos, primary information
- Twitter: Shorter messages, occasional pictures, mass-distribution
- Instagram: Pictures and short-form videos, events and products
- YouTube: Long-form video, informational
- Snapchat: Pictures, short-form video, publicity purposes
- LinkedIn: Messages and articles, employee needs and industry information
- Pinterest: Pictures, crafts and unique products
Social Media Marketing Services:
- Account Creation and Design: Optimize account appearance, join accounts, link website, and provide contact option on all accounts
- Target Market Segmentation by Platform: Determine which platforms to use to best target each demographic represented in the client’s target market
- Custom Posting Schedule: Create a schedule with the days and times to post each week and what type of content would be best for each day and time
- Post Construction: Create messages that will drive in customers to go along with pictures
- Custom Hashtags: Determine which hashtags are most relevant and connected to the business and industry and utilize them to increase post interactions and expand sphere of influence
- Watermarked Content: Watermark and brand content so that it can either not be reused, or will be providing positive publicity if it is reused
- Social Media Training: Teach the client how to use each platform so that they can post for themselves without outside help
Potential Additional Services:
- Website Design: Leave a good first impression on potential customers with a well designed website. Frost Marketing Group will customize a design for your website depending on your target market and field of business to create the most possible online sales and boost customer satisfaction.
- Intensive SEO Research: A full scale SEO project that incorporates the market specific research and a site-wide audit in order to find all SEO weak points. Once the weak points are located, our agency will optimize the complete site and give coaching lessons on how you can make quick fixes and add your own website updates with search engine optimization included.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertisement Campaign: Reach your full marketing potential with a Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign through Google AdWords. Both members of the Frost Marketing Group are Google AdWords certified, and we are able to create the best possible advertisement and optimize the bidding in order to minimize your costs while maximizing revenue.
- Marketing Audit & Custom Marketing Plan: After a free marketing audit, our team will lay out an in-depth marketing plan to reach your specific goals and achieve success in growing your brand. This plan will include services that we feel fits your company’s best interest and budget, and you do not have to purchase the service to receive a marketing outline.
If you are interested in our social media marketing services please call us at (919)-710-4946 or fill out the form below. We will respond within a day to schedule a free consultation with both members of the Frost Marketing team to discuss your company’s digital marketing possibilities and lay out a plan to boost return on investment.